Insights and ramblings from the creator of Fu Xi Wen, Open Source Medicine. Free alternative medicine that truly integrates Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture theory, and Feng Shui to heal from chronic diseases, terminal diseases, and other health crisis.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Adding Site Functionality

I have been busily coding in three programming languages to create an interactive "kiosk" look and feel for the site. I have created an on-the-fly tissue-angle generator that will display any of the basic tissue angles. And, I have created a tissue-within-tissue generator so that next I will be able to add functionality to the more complicated Anatomy Guide that allows you to get exteremly specific about tissues to treat.

I am tremendously excited about this project. But at the same time, I have pulled more hairs on than normal. I used to be a programmer and getting back into coding is both exciting and frustrating. I am reminded why I got out of it in the first place.

The funny thing is that I am creating this blog and this website knowing that almost no one knows about the project and without any idea if anyone will realize this pearl that I am offering. I use Fu Xi Wen all of the time and it has changed my life over and again. It has also changed the lives of my family members and my patients. But will anyone take the time to learn the system? I truly do not know.

After all of these pulled hairs, I truly hope someone out there will take note.

Ethan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Medicine Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs