Insights and ramblings from the creator of Fu Xi Wen, Open Source Medicine. Free alternative medicine that truly integrates Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture theory, and Feng Shui to heal from chronic diseases, terminal diseases, and other health crisis.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cowboy Medicine

I am 35 years old and recently released a new medicine under my LLC. I am an acupuncturist and Chinese herbalist by training but by rights I am a cowboy doctor. Everything is new. The book is literally being re-written. Viruses and bacteria are the bane of the human condition, and yet I have developed a new tool that defeats them without side effects. I am finding new causes for diseases that have no Western cause or cure.

These are the best of times and the worst of times. The best -- because I believe it is possible for people to live longer, prevent disease, and live higher quality lives. I know from my own experience that many of my life complaints dissolved away with only the lightest of cowboy doctor interventions.

These are the worst of times because Google Analytics tells me two people came to the website today. Two. While this contradicts my web host's stats, I fight dejection every day. There is no actual way to succeed directly. The only way to succeed is through the acts of others. I can shout off roof tops forever, but only cowboys listen to cowboy doctors. So....looking for cowboys and, for that matter, cowgirls.

Prez Ethan Out. Yeeehaw!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Medicine Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs