Insights and ramblings from the creator of Fu Xi Wen, Open Source Medicine. Free alternative medicine that truly integrates Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture theory, and Feng Shui to heal from chronic diseases, terminal diseases, and other health crisis.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The slow creep of the ivy

Fu Xi Wen is like an ivy plant. While it may start off small, its power is in its inescapable forward momentum. While few people know about Fu Xi Wen, those few are talking. I have spoken with primary Fu Xi Wen contacts who have used many of the Healing Sound Jukebox modules and who have passed on the word of their successes. People are talking with me now from all over the country asking questions about how to better understand Fu Xi Wen principles.

Here is the good news. I have just ordered a camcorder for Ethan Borg LLC so that I can create full-length classes and demonstrate actual clinical and self-help treatments. I am very excited to take Fu Xi Wen to the next step towards clearer multi-media presentations.

Six months ago Ethan Borg LLC launched Fu Xi Wen to the world. At the same time, family commitments took over my free time. As a result, I have had very little emotional energy to put towards Fu Xi Wen education. I have planned classes that I lack the energy to teach.

However, with the camcorder, I hope to take this medicine another step closer towards broader use.

Ethan Borg
President
Ethan Borg, LLC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Medicine Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Listed in LS Blogs